- Start: June 17, 2017 8:00 am
- End: June 17, 2017 2:00 pm
The Hollis Adams Mud Run is a 3 mile obstacle course for runners of all shapes and sizes.
81% OF 2015 RUNNERS HAD NEVER COMPLETED A MUD RUN BEFORE.
Now’s your chance to try it—100% of proceeds benefit the Hollis Adams Foundation.
Our runners love our challenging obstacles and work together as a team with friends, family, or work buddies to finish the race — all with a fresh brewsky waiting for them at the end (assuming they’re 21, otherwise they just smile really big).
With your registration, you receive:
- A t-shirt (first 400 runners)
- Medal (first 350 runners)
- Mud Run schwag
- A hose-off after the race
- 1 beer
- The good feeling of donating to an awesome cause!