This year, Hollis Adams is participating in the Walking for Dreams Family and Pet 5k Walk on Sunday, May 19th, that supports many local non-profits around Indianapolis. We would love to get as many walkers and teams as possible, so please ask your family and friends to come out, support Hollis Adams, and walk with us!
- When: Sunday, May 19th. Registration and announcements will begin at 1:00 p.m. The walk will begin at 2:00 p.m. and end around 3:00 p.m.
- Where: Downtown, Indianapolis on the Canal. The walk will start near the canal at Buggs Temple (337 West 11th St. between Meridian and Dr. Martin Luther King Dr. Further directions on the website at walkingfordreams.org).
How to Participate
- Start a Team: We would love for everyone to start a team! Ask your friends and family to make pledges or donate $10 to be on your team. Then register your team by visiting walkingfordreams.organd clicking on Walker Registration and Start a Team. Then ask your members to go to Walker Registration and Join a Team.
- Register as an Individual: Go to walkingfordreams.org, click on Walker Registration and Register as an Individual
How to Donate:
- If you would like to donate as an individual or as a team (we would love for you to aim for $10 per person), you can donate online at walkingfordreams.org and click on Make a Donation, you can mail a check to Hollis Adams at P.O. Box 20512, Indianapolis, IN 46220, or you can bring cash or check to registration on the day of the walk!